Tuesday, May 4, 2010





































I know I have not been a blogger for over a year now. We have a big weekend coming up and since some family are not able to attend, I wanted to share some pictures with them.

Our oldest son Alex is getting baptized on Saturday, he is so excited. He has always been a really good boy, I feel really blessed that he is part of our family. We are also blessing our new baby, Brett Charles this week too. He was born on February 26th and was 7 lb 7 oz. He is such a sweet little baby. It has been so fun to see his siblings smother him, they usually all go to find the baby first thing in the morning. All our kids are healthy and happy most of the time. Alex is in 2nd grade and loves going to school to trade Pokemon cards and has eaten a peanut butter sandwich for lunch almost everyday. Cecy is a social little Kindergarten girl, I am known by the kids as "Cecy's Mom", not Crista. She likes to babysit Brett, and play pet shops in her room. Daren is a busy little man, he LOVES the new baby and has scared me a few times when he brings him to me. He is a big helper and makes sure when he sneaks a treat he gets one for all of his siblings, he is very thoughtful! Carson is talking really well now and trying to keep up with Daren (scarey). He has a little temper and snaps occasionally, he is a big kid and I have been told that the kids at nursery just stay away from him. I don't necessarily think that is a good thing. Brett is surviving so far! Really, he is so fun and is growing fast.

......Well, I could say that I will try to do better at blogging, but I can't promise anything!

6 comments:

Cecy said...

Alex looks like such a man!!!! I love the pictures, Carson is the best, that second picture is hillarious of him. Brett looks so cute, I'm glad he's surviving!
I'm so disappointed I won't be there this weekend. Of course I will be thinking about you guys. I hope it all goes great!

Sommer said...

Oh... look at your little family!!! Wow! 5 kiddos! Are you surviving??? They are so much fun and so much work at the same time! Number 4 has been hard, but we love her to pieces! What a neat weekend for you guys! A Baptism and baby blessing all at the same time! I would love to catch up! Your baby is darling! Congrats! I guess Cecy will keep being the princess at your house! She is beautiful, I love her hair!!!
Love and miss you!

Jaime Cox Bassett said...

Crista- what a BEAUTIFUL family you have!!! You're baby is so CUTE, n you're daughter is GORGEOUS!!! I loVe their red hair- so sooo PRETTY!!! SO fun to see picture's of you're family! Sounds like you have a special weekend- Have FUN!!!!

Anonymous said...

The pictures look great of the kids. Sorry we couldn't be there as well, but we have to pick and choose when we come and Jeni's wedding was one we chose. Anyway hope you had a great weekend and a Happy Mother's Day!

Jimi said...

Your kids grown up so much! Your family is beautiful! I can't believe you have 5 kids! Well actually I can, you are probably the best mom ever :) It's good to see you are still alive :)

angie said...

CUTE PICTURES! Your kids are beautiful. I am glad to hear you are doing well with 5. It can get crazy sometimes.:) You are as good of a blogger as me. I had another friend remind me I had a blog so I thought I better put something on. :)