Wednesday, January 21, 2009







































My baby sister Mary got married the first of January to a great guy named Andrew! I give myself a pat on the back because I helped set them up. They are the such a cute couple and are madly in love, it is great. Mary has lived with me off and on in the past few years, she is a great person and I am so excited for her. The last sibling on my side to get married is Dane, and he found a great girl too named Alexa. She is awesome and loves being around the kids. So needless to say we have been busy with wedding plans. Dave keeps telling me that I am not their Mom! All of the kids and grandkids were able to attend the wedding, it is so fun and crazy to all be together. It has been an great experience to attend the temple with all of my siblings and my parents, it was one of those events that I will never forget, it was awesome!

8 comments:

Cecy said...

Good pictures! I can't wait to see all of Mary and Andrew's. Ice skating was SO fun, you should go! Alex would be able to do it I'm sure after a little time. I miss you!

Sommer said...

Holy cow! I can't believe little Mary is married! What a cute girl she is! Looks like tons of fun with everyone together! Your family is great!

Aaron & Melissa said...

You have such a good looking family...your daughter looks just like you. Ya I am planning on doing the ogden 1/2. Let me know if you do it so I can look for you.

angie said...

cute family!! I love the green color Mary chose!!

Jill said...

Hey. Cute pictures! I love weddings so much. It's so fun to get everyone together. Your sister looks beautiful. :-) The picture with all the little girls on the bed has a little girl that looks exactly how I remember your little sister looking as a kid. It's the little one on the far left. They are all adorable. :-)

cfarar said...

I can't believe your little sister Mary got married. I remember her when she was so little when we were at college! Your pictures are so cute-you look fabulous! There is a couple in my ward from Delta there names are Luke and Shianne Duwell. Anyway, hope things are going good for you.

Larvin and Ashley said...

I love the pictures! Now here comes another wedding full of more pictures!

Alicia Hanson said...

Way cute Pictures Crista!! I love the one with Dave and your FOUR kids! You guys are awesome!