Saturday, November 15, 2008

Halloween Shots

I know I have been a slacker on my blog, I have had a few computer problems and hopefully we have them solved. I decided I am a 4 times a year blogger!! We had a great Halloween, the kids absolutely loved it! Alex wanted to hit every house he could see, Cecy's legs were tired after a few houses, Daren just wanted to sit down and eat the candy on the grass and then move to the next house and Carson just got excited about the candy. When we got home we dumped all of the candy in a big pile and Alex organized it into categories and put them all in baggies. I was cleaning up on Halloween night and I kept looking over in the family room and the kids started falling asleep one by one, we definately wore them out! (OK, it was Alex that wore everyone out!) The picture with the 4 babies are all cousins, they will always be good friends we hope! The picture with lots of kids are all cousins too (sorry about Miley's head!). We missed Anna, Adam and Hailey, we love you guys! Anyways.....Carson was a gorilla, Daren was a skeleton or anything else he could find, Cecy was an"ice princess going to get married" (we got in trouble if we got that wrong) and Alex was Optimus Prime. GREAT MEMORIES!!















No comments: